Thursday, August 23, 2007

Now I've convinced myself

I went out last night with some friends and drank a whole lot of beer. See, now if I were truly delusional about being pregnant, I wouldn't have done that. Reality wins. (Or was it the beer that won?)

Oh, and I know you were wondering. Well, you probably couldn't care less, but I'll share anyway that my temperature is way down today. I don't think an implantation temp just keeps plummeting. More reality.

I have a headache (oh beer, last night you were my friend and this is how you treat me?) and I have work to do so I'm done posting for today. See you tomorrow.

(Oh, and no. This will not be one of those blogs where I update daily on my temperature or cervical position or other things that no one really needs nor wants to know. It just happened to fit into the reality smackdown theme today.)

No comments: