Monday, November 09, 2009

9w3d

Today marks the furthest we have ever made it in a pregnancy. I celebrated this morning by finding the heaviest spotting to date. Still brown, but WTF?

I was in Aachen over the weekend for a conference and while there I took a bit of a spill on a slick ramp - maybe this had something to do with it. I also had to schlep my suitcase and conference materials (and tins of special Aachen Christmas cookies called 'Printen'), so maybe it was the repeated lifting?

Doesn't matter - I promised myself no freakouts unless I see red.

4 comments:

Jill M. said...

I'm dealing with spotting myself, it's pink/tan, but very light. I'm trying to not let it stress me out because it is very common in early pg, but it's still not fun. I hope the spotting stops for you soon. Congrats on making it further than you ever had!

JewJewBee said...

congrats on the time victory! and great job talking yourself down about the spotting... ::hugs::

Anonymous said...

Congrats on reaching this milestone. Keep staying positive, brown spotting is not alarming, just annoying. I hope it stops soon so you can carry on and enjoy the pregnancy.

My gratitude journal said...

w00t! This time is the right one... in 214 days or so, you might very well bring a baby home! :D

...and in many years, you can joke around with your teenager/young adult remembering how nervous you were to losing him/her. ;)

Good job on the positive attitude with spotting. Show that spot who's boss in this pregnancy!!!

Ok, I must be tired - rambling again - sowwy ;)