Tuesday, November 03, 2009

8w4d

Minor freakout last night. I'd had all of the usual pregnancy symptoms for some time, and last night they all went away. Poof. Of course my scary pregnancy books and Dr Google told me to go to the doctor right away. The RE's office wouldn't see me as I'd already been released from their care, so I went to my OB's office. They were so patient and understanding, but I could still see that they were worrying about me as a patient. "Oh boy, another one of these worriers who will be on our doorstep any time she gets the hiccups or sneezes too hard."

I don't want to be that patient, so I'm going to take a few steps back and force myself not to worry unless I see blood.

4 comments:

Jill M. said...

Hi! I've noticed the same thing, my symptoms come and go. I've read that's completely normal, so don't let that stress you out. =)

JewJewBee said...

Maybe you're just getting a lucky little vacation from the discomforts of pregnancy... Sending positive vibes your way!

poppy.f.seed said...

Honestly, I feel I worried until I started growing. Hopefully, they'll keep giving you ultrasounds. Also, if you see the baby move, that can be very positive/worry easing.

Anonymous said...

thx for your comment on my blog!

I know you don't want to be 'that' patient, but honestly what IF pregnant woman WOULDNT have doubts? Its so natural to feel what you're feeling, you've been let down before so if the Drs/nurses start giving you 'that look' again then just stare straight back at them until they realise its about YOU not THEM... You're the important one, they are paid to look after you so if you need a bit more reassurance than someone who got pregnant on their first attempt then I don't think thats too much to ask! :)