Sunday, November 09, 2008

Negative

 


This blog seems to bring out my negativity, and if you are me, and I just happen to be me, that's a good thing. It means I get to blow off steam or write about what I am afraid of. That's why I started it, after all. I never expected that people who don't happen to be me would ever actually read it.

I have real stories; oh, do I have stories. It's a regular Melrose Place around Mr.'s office, and mine kind of resembles The Office. Maybe one day, if either of us leave our current job, I'll write about it. In the case of Mr.'s colleagues, I think it would have to involve graphics to illustrate all of the incestuous goings on. Maybe some linked bios just so you can keep track. But we can't really afford to get dooced right now.

So sorry for the boringness. But the web is full of cool stuff, like this light-emitting wallpaper I want for my bedroom. Blog therapy it is, for now.

 

No comments: