Monday, September 10, 2007

Now I'm just being mean

This is my last little fertility board rant.

Number one: No, wikipedia is not sufficient evidence to convince me that global warming does not exist.

Number two: Of course you know who killed Madeleine McCann.

Number three: Oh for the love of pete - learn to use an OPK or stop using them. Posting three times a day with "Did I O? *pic*" is getting old. I don't want to see your pee sticks with more regularity than my mealtimes.

Number four: This crying escalation is getting silly. One poster says she's choked up, another says tears are rolling down her cheeks, the next can't see the post through her tears, and the last couple are actually bawling. (No, this isn't hypothetical. A cat died and that's really, really sad, but I say no bawling unless you've ever actually touched the cat.)

My subscription runs out in three days. I'm not sure I can bring myself to renew.

No comments: