Monday, October 26, 2009

7w3d

It's been one week since the ultrasound, and it feels like it has been 3. I'm feeling less and less pregnant every day, which of course is a sign of nothing except that I'm obsessing and need to cut it out.

Martin is still optimistic, and he's been right about everything so far this round. I simply need to relax and listen to him. Easier said than done, eh?

Tomorrow I have bloodwork at the clinic to see whether I'm doing OK without any supplementation (yup, stopped the estrogen and progesterone last week). Wednesday we get to see the little one again. If everything is OK on Wednesday, we're going to share the news with Martin's grandparents and uncles at his dad's 60th birthday party on Saturday. He's giddy with the thought of it. I can't think past Wednesday.

9 comments:

poppy.f.seed said...

that is great you go in on Wed.
Good luck with relaxing and enjoy your pregnancy!

My gratitude journal said...

Wednesday! Wednesday! Wednesday!
It's getting closer... I can smell it!

Jules a.k.a. Julie said...

Crossing fingers for great results!!!!

JewJewBee said...

sending you all the positive vibes i can!

Me said...

Good luck. I'm sending super positive energy your way! Take care.

Monica said...

Hard to imagine not being obsessed a wee bit. Hmmm, I think you should do a list of life's little pleasures like the stsss of a cushiony toilet seat. :-) That might take your mind of things.

One Who Understands said...

Being worried is understandable. Praying that everything checks out perfectly tomorrow.

Lin said...

Praying for a perfect u/s tomorrow!!

emmazine said...

All the best for today, will be thinking of you!