Monday, October 19, 2009

6w3d

So far, so good! First ultrasound was this morning, and everything is perfect. Horst is measuring right on track and we easily saw the heartbeat. This is a big deal for us because we've never had a normal first ultrasound. The first round, we saw a heartbeat but the baby was measuring too small. The second round, we never made it to the ultrasound stage. Third round, the baby was measuring OK but the heartbeat was very hard to find.

Doc is optimistic, so we can be too. Official due date, June 11th. Official maternity leave, April 30th.

4 comments:

My gratitude journal said...

Your comments are back! yay! :)

I'm so glad for you that you got to hear the heartbeat and that the size was perfect! You so deserved this! (Not that anyone deserves a bad u/s!!!)

So far, our group seems to be doing great and no bad news yet. I'm hoping will keep this up!!

jewjewbee said...

so happy to hear this... still praying for you...

Sprudeln said...

Bee! You are such a doll! I'll keep coming by Vox to check up on you. :)

poppy.f.seed said...

Oh my, I am so happy to hear you saw h/b and all is well! Sticky vibes